[Arm-netbook] SHIPPING!: EOMA-68 Micro Engineering Boards

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Thu Aug 8 07:00:24 BST 2013

So, I'm still going over the schematics and datasheets, and it's super late
(0100 CST), but as far as R2/R3, I was just going off the Schematic that
was sent to me. But looking at it again, it's possible I misunderstood, but
isn't R3 is supposed to be connected between R2 and pin 11 "ETH
FB(Feedback?)" ? Also, isn't Pin 11 and Pin 1 supposed to receive 1.9V?

I don't have a built board in front of me at the moment, they're all at the
office and will have to wait until the morning for testing.  Nor have I had
the time I've needed to sit down with the EOMA-68 A20 CPU Card and attempt
to load Debian. :/

I do see on the RAV01 - MEB Schematics that Pin 1 of the MAG45 Jack is not
currently connected. With R2 and R3 disconnected, what is the voltage
reading at Pin 11 (negligible?)?

Anyway, I converted all the schematics and Altium Files to a single PDF and
uploaded it to your ftp, as well as uploaded the entire MEB RAR package.
Let me know if I missed something, and if I did make a mistake regarding
R2/R3, then I am deeply sorry for misreading the schematics.

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 2:56 PM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 8:01 PM, Christopher
> <christopher at firemothindustries.com> wrote:
> > I'll look at it after 3:45CST. At the doctor's right now.
>
>  all right sah

Christopher Thomas
Firemoth Industries, LLC - Owner
christopher at firemothindustries.com