[Arm-netbook] SHIPPING!: EOMA-68 Micro Engineering Boards

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 14:40:36 BST 2013

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 2:32 PM, Christopher Thomas
<christopher at firemothindustries.com> wrote:
> We are launching an Indiegogo for our Thin-Client at the end of August/Early
> September.

 woo!  hey do you have some specs at all?  i have a client who'd like
a thin-ish client with audio and vga out (for schools - they get given
thousands of VGA monitors).

> Perhaps, perhaps we can organize some sort of Flex Goals and
> such.

 oo that'd be a great idea.

> Considering the success of our Thin-Client relies on the success of
> the EOMA-68 Platform.

 ... true :)

 we have a client looking to do a 10k order so if the timing's right
it'd be possible to ride on the back of that, and you'd get better
pricing.

 oh btw the EOMA68-A20 end-plate's been done - it looks good.