[Arm-netbook] SHIPPING!: EOMA-68 Micro Engineering Boards

Derek LaHousse dlahouss at mtu.edu
Mon Aug 5 18:26:34 BST 2013

Eric Stuyvesant <metallurge <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Luke & Christopher, I am one of the engineering-board-without-CPU-card
folks. I picked up a couple because the price was more than fair. I
inadvertently missed the CPU card window, but I figure, worst case, I'll
pick some up out of the next batch. I am well aware of what I'm getting, and
what I'm not with the micro board.

> --Eric
>
> On Aug 5, 2013, at 12:04 PM, Christopher Thomas <christopher <at>
firemothindustries.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 10:54 AM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton <at>
gmail.com> wrote:

>  chris could i ask you to double-check with people, by actually
> sending them a picture of the MEB and asking them to confirm "yes it
> is a MEB that i am ordering, and i accept and understand that i am not
> receiving a CPU Card"?

Luke,
I am another of the MEB-w/out-CPUcard folks.  I got one because I expect
EOMA is going somewhere, so if you could pick up the pace on testing these
things out and doing another round, (sips coffee) that'd be great.

I, too, know I'm getting a useless doodad (until I get a minicon to plug
into it).

For those keeping score, Office Space and Transformers.

Derek