[Arm-netbook] SHIPPING!: EOMA-68 Micro Engineering Boards

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 16:54:44 BST 2013

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Christopher Thomas
<christopher at firemothindustries.com> wrote:
> Will do, we are currently at 6 people on the waiting list. If we can manage
> an additional 4, we'll have enough for a small batch.

 it's rather weird that there are more MEBs going out than EOMA68-A20
CPU Cards.  i'm getting slightly concerned that people may be
believing that they're receiving a CPU Card.

 chris could i ask you to double-check with people, by actually
sending them a picture of the MEB and asking them to confirm "yes it
is a MEB that i am ordering, and i accept and understand that i am not
receiving a CPU Card"?