[Arm-netbook] SHIPPING!: EOMA-68 Micro Engineering Boards

Chris Bolas tanlaan33 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 23:26:20 BST 2013

+1, thumbs up, and many thanks help out this community Christopher. I
received my EOMA-68 last week and I've been researching/working out exactly
what to do with it. Waiting on my cables (didn't have micro-hdmi on hand)
and can't wait for the engineering board. Definitely hoping I'm on the
list, I'd like to put it to work and get some distro variety up for these
badboys :)