[Arm-netbook] SHIPPING!: EOMA-68 Micro Engineering Boards

Christopher Thomas christopher at firemothindustries.com
Sat Aug 3 20:36:40 BST 2013

This is not a big shipment, but I managed to get some assembled and shipped
out today to the first orders. The recipients will be notified. I will
attempt to get the remaining 16 assembled and shipped this week.

http://i.imgur.com/W84oD2c.jpg

If anyone has any issues, questions, or concerns, please contact me and I
will attempt to answer them as best I can.

Once again, I deeply apologize to everyone for this delay.

Christopher Thomas
Firemoth Industries, LLC - Owner
christopher at firemothindustries.com
214-458-5990