[Arm-netbook] evaluating rk3188

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 13:28:35 BST 2013

On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Dr. David Alan Gilbert
<dave at treblig.org> wrote:

> Yep, you're at the same point mine is; I've tried without success to
> run the rkbatchtool under Wine and reactos - the USB stack of both is
> hopelessly broken.

 xp under qemu worked perfectly.  you can see two attempts i made, i
believe i settled on the former:

                #-device usb-ehci,id=ehci \
                #-device usb-host,bus=usb-bus.0,hostbus=4 \
                #-device usb-host,bus=ehci.0,hostbus=4 \

                #-usb \
                #-device usb-host,vendorid=0x1f3a \

 so just put whatever-entire-bus-onto-the-qemu-emulation-that-the-device-is-on
and you're away.