[Arm-netbook] Gmail, top posting, was: EOMA-68 hand-held games console in development

Ottavio Caruso ottavio2006-usenet2012 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 13:04:49 BST 2013

On 30 April 2013 12:49, R.CG <me at rcg.re> wrote:
> Perhaps I'm missing something, but can't you long-press a word to enter
> selection mode, move the start and end markers to the appropriate
> locations, and then tap the backspace key to delete the selection? Or
> alternatively cut it via the "cut" button?

Not on Gmail app and not on my device. I make my pint of not upgrading
native Google apps because fundamentally I hate Android OS (but I like
the mobile device). I have another plain vanilla "Email" app. I'll try
that and if that fixes the problem (I doubt it) I could use one client
only for mailing list and the other for all other uses. But it's
hardly a solution.

--
Ottavio