[Arm-netbook] 100 samples A10 EOMA-68 CPU Card

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 15:09:02 BST 2013

hilarious.  there's yet _another_ chinese holiday which prevents
answers from dropping out the woodwork for pricing on the 1st batch of
test / engineering sample preorders.  we're told that we'll get
answers by 3rd of may.  in the meantime i've emailed the 16 brave
souls who've volunteered, for addresses etc. so that we're prepared
and can plan the shipping to them.

... i still haven't even received my unit yet - aaron from the kde
team was one of the first, ahead of me!  all rather embarrassing
because i couldn't really help with the firmware.  anyway mine's
arriving according to fedex probably tuesday: it cleared customs at
1am this morning, hurrah.

so anyway, at least by the time the 1st batch is out, there should at
least be something available.  that having been said, we specifically
requested that the A10 CPU Card not deviate from the standard
wits-tech EVB schematics for boot, UART and JTAG, so it *should* be
possible to use the stock kernel and u-boot instructions, but that's
obviously not guaranteed, not until i've been able to check.

funfunfun...