[Arm-netbook] Status of the A31 Card, Flying squirrel tablet, IMX6Q card

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 17:47:47 BST 2013

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 4:04 PM, Neal Peacock <neal at nic-stix.com> wrote:

> I sent a list of questions about the what remained before production of
> various EOMA components to Luke.  He requested I copy the answers up for
> everyones benefit, here they are.

 so.  we have two potential people now who would like to see the A31
CPU Card completed, which is great news.  it cuts down the cost for
everyone.

 neal (et al) please bear in mind that each CPU Card will need FCC/CE
approval testing, which is typically between $7k and $15k depending on
time and complexity.  this is in *addition* to the actual development
cost.