[Arm-netbook] 15in EOMA-68 laptop

Hrvoje Lasic lasich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 12:16:51 BST 2013

there are alternatives. some of them are for branded laptops, some of them
seems to be of generic. Anyway, I think, ones you decide for LCD screen
then you build casing around it (can be as per Luke scetch and then pick
suitable) hinge what is available on the market.

http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=notebook+hinge

same thing for keyboard

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 12:24 PM, Benson Mitchell <
benson.mitchell+arm-netbook at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 4:12 AM, Ottavio Caruso
> <ottavio2006-usenet2012 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On 22 April 2013 01:49, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >>  "Application: Dull and stereotyped computer"
> >>
> >> superb.  that's what we want to make.  a dull and stereotyped
> >> computer.  i think we should design the *entire* laptop based around
> >> this hinge, hrvoje, just for a laugh.
> >>

> > I am quite sure Dell has a copyright on it.
> https://imageshack.us/a/img690/3061/dull.png

Hrvoje Lasić
Tehnicka Radionica Zagreb d.o.o.
Brajkovićev prilaz 3