[Arm-netbook] 15in EOMA-68 laptop

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 20:16:34 BST 2013

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 8:06 PM, Dr. David Alan Gilbert
<dave at treblig.org> wrote:

>>  but apart from that: assuming that the SoC can do the resolution,
>> then if you find the datasheet on the panel we can look at it further.
>>  remember there has to be a matching IC to convert RGB/TTL to
>> whatever-input-the-panel-takes.  dual LVDS, triple LVDS, MIPI etc.
>
> I'd love to be able to provide some help finding that, but it appears
> all the vendors sites are interestingly broken.

 intriguing.  remember that LCD panel manufacturers have been busted
once before for cartelling - it's the last place where they can
continue to make high mark-ups out of mass-volume products.

 try http://www.panelook.com - the site's pretty much taken over as no
1 google hit for LCD panels since it started i think... as little as 8
months ago.