[Arm-netbook] Mele doing updates of the A1000 with A20 (Dual-Core) and A31 (Quad-Core)

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 14:56:24 BST 2013

On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 1:45 PM, Piyush Verma <piyush.pv at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to get 50Pcs Bare board with power adapter (if could cost
> down).

 i'll pass that on to mele

> Besides is there any set of instruction to build & run linux on Mele A1000G
> ?

 not yet piyush - it's still early days and you'll need to do some
experimentation yourself.  if you're not prepared to be one of the
first then you'd need to wait until someone else has done it.

 but, it really should not be that hard.  mind you, that's an
autodidact speaking so your mileage may vary... :)