[Arm-netbook] SECO μQ7-OMAP5

Guillaume Fortaine guillaume.fortaine at devopspace.com
Mon Apr 1 15:01:01 BST 2013

Hello,

Another interesting module :

http://www.seco.com/en/item/uq7-omap5/

Seco μQ7-OMAP5 is a micro Q7 module (40×70 mm ) based on OMAP5430 @
1.7 GHz with up to  2GB LPDDR2 PoP and eMMC memory. It supports up to
3 independent displays via HDMI, LVDS and DSI interfaces. Other
interfaces and features include SATA, 2 x SD/SDIO/MMC 4-bit
interfaces, 1x USB OTG LS/FS/HS/SS (USB 3.0),  2x USB 2.0 host,
10/100Mbps Ethernet interface, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1, I2S /
AC’97 Audio Interface, 2 x serial ports, 1 x CAN Bus port, a camera
interface (serial/parallel), SPI, 2x I2C bus, 3x PWM Channels, 1x
Capture input and GPIOs.

(from CNXSoft :
http://www.cnx-software.com/2012/11/13/texas-instruments-omap-5-cortex-a15-systems-on-module-galore/)

Best Regards,