[Arm-netbook] Canonical Releases Ubuntu For Nexus 7

Johnson Chetty johnsonchetty at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 06:10:40 GMT 2012

On 29/10/2012, e8hffff at gmail.com <e8hffff at gmail.com> wrote:
> Canonical Releases Test Version Ubuntu For Nexus 7. It's a complete set of
> images that replace Android.   Also an installation utility that makes the
> flashing a breeze.
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Nexus7/Installation
>
> It's working quiet well on my Nexus 7.
Including Single/Multi Touch? ... If not then, good luck with the
keyboard/mouse you nwo have to carry around with the tablet!

Installing Plasma Active now to test
Isn't Plasma Active only on x86 yet? I just checked the site and the
tablets it supported were  all Atom based...

> that desktop. Everything works, bar bluetooth..
>
> Enjoy Nexus 7 owners and those interested in using the images to recreate
> them
> for other devices.
>
> I hear this is a limited release as in the doors may close on new comers, so
>
> get it while you can!

Regards,
Johnson Chetty