[Arm-netbook] CyanogenMod for A10?

Benjamin Henrion bh at udev.org
Tue Oct 30 08:29:12 GMT 2012

Hi,

I have tried last evening to install the CM10 images made by
ChristianTroy on my Sanei N10 tablet here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1821398

I got an issue with the kernel drivers that are driving the touch
screen, where the zip file got a signature failure:

http://www.zoobab.com/sanei-n10

Anyone has ever tried to compile CM10 from sources?

Best,

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-3500762