[Arm-netbook] Mysteries of Lemote Yeeloong MIPS netbook

Peter Steenbergen p.steenbergen at j1nx.nl
Thu Oct 18 09:49:32 BST 2012

 Yesterday, I turned my Yeeloong on and off 30 times to write

> down the messages. I could not get all the messages on the second
> screen.
>
> The messages include an OpenBSD server, starting CRON command scheduler,
> file alternation monitor, STARTING network manager, timidity, rsync for
> backing up data remotely offsite BSD, etc. I do not have a server, no
> cron schedule, no file alternation monitor, do not back up my data
> offline, do not have any printers connected. I am not hardwired to the
> internet and I disabled the wifi. Why is network manager starting up at
> shut down?

LOL! Did you ever thought of just make a video and then just take a look at
the frames of that region of time.

You sound like one of those guys opening and closing the door of
the refrigerator to see if the light goes indeed off when you close the
door.