[Arm-netbook] I Have An Possible Chance To Meet An ARM Senior Manager

Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross arm-netbook at aross.me
Wed Oct 17 18:50:16 BST 2012

I need to rethink how I go about this. You see I am 17 years old. 18 in
dec 29. I go to this home education social group thing. It's about self
motivation.

"We are a small group of parents who feel that our children ... young
people ... need to be able to make good choices ... so that they can
apply their abilities ... in a way that makes them successful and happy.
  And most schools, youth groups and courses ... that we have
experienced ... focus on increasing young people's abilities.  They pay
less attention to showing young people how to make good choices.  We
want to address this imbalance."

I originally thought that I could talk about whatever I want with the
arm chap but the meeting can't be about arm. It's needs to be more
generic. It's about me not others. This is annoying kind of as I wanted
to help "push" Rhombus-tech. Questions like "Were do you see the future
of arm (or was it computers?, I forget.) going?"

So I can't be in the mindset of "ambassador". I think I can talk about
the card standard/idea/principles with refs to Rhombus-tech.

So with this in mind would any of you have any comments about what’s
been said?