[Arm-netbook] ATX motherboard

Roman Mamedov rm at romanrm.ru
Wed Oct 17 18:44:13 BST 2012

On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 18:20:53 +0200
Alejandro Mery <amery at geeks.cl> wrote:

> On 17 October 2012 18:07, Gordan Bobic <gordan at bobich.net> wrote:
> > Add an Atrix lapdock for about $70, and you can even use it as a laptop. :)
>
> and where can people find a lapdoc for $70 these days? I failed to
> find it for less than 100E.... which is still a decent deal but the
> cable mess makes it... unportable.

There's this netbook (with a lesser-resolution screen than a Lapdock, but no
cable mess):

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/10-2-inch-Android-4-0-1-2ghz-cpu-1GB-RAM-4G-Flash-allwinner-a10-WiFi/595634153.html

But I am unaware if there are any proper reviews of it, or if anyone in the
Arm-netbook and linux-sunxi communities even owns one. The product page does
not mention the battery specs or the expected battery life time, but the
general feedback there seems to be positive.

--
With respect,
Roman

"Stallman had a printer,