[Arm-netbook] GSM/GPRS and 3G EOMA-68 Cards

Kent Williams kent at scuznet.com
Fri Oct 12 01:58:11 BST 2012

> my question is therefore would it be of interest to people to have an
> EOMA-68 3G CPU Card?

Most certainly. My interest in this project actually depends on creating a
device with options for Ethernet and 3G data connectivity options. I was
going to add 3G via USB interface or similar on a carrier board if no-one
else creates a better alternate solution first.

For the right solution (reliable and <$100), I have an need for a first
order of 100 units.

Unfortunately I've only been able to help out with things that don't take up
my time for now (eg, VM and connectivity for the build server), however I
hope to get more involved in the hardware side of things in the coming
months.

Cheers,
-Kent