[Arm-netbook] FPGA and Bitcoin Mining

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 19:11:10 BST 2012

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 6:42 PM, Alejandro Mery <amery at geeks.cl> wrote:

> this is becoming a bit tiresome as you keep ignoring you (still) have
> a community willing to crowdfund.

 ... *click*.  you're right.  sorry.  ok.  let me get my act together,
write something up.  i'll do it as a wiki page, in draft form, then
put it onto rockethub.  the primary thing however is - following the
guidelines of rockethub - to have a group of at least 10-15 people
willing to commit *immediately*

 ok, here's the page where we need people to commit to helping out:
http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/crowdsource_funding/

 then, amazingly - i'd completely forgotten about this, who the heck
wrote it, it's brilliant.
http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/crowd_funding_proposal/