[Arm-netbook] FPGA and Bitcoin Mining

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 18:36:59 BST 2012

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 6:26 PM, Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross
<arm-netbook at aross.me> wrote:
> I know that's what promoted me to post my prev post. I should have said.
> Don't know if this has been discussed:
>
> I think based on my chatting and just being there at the bitcoin2012
> conference. There's money to be made form Bitcoin miners who might put
> up a lot of money for funding.

 arrr :)

>:). They live off mining. It's their income.

 ooo.  excellent point.  well, an approximate going rate for designing
a PCB for EOMA-68 is somewhere around $6k to $10k.  then there's about
$2k to do a run of about 10 PCBs.  it's not a lot, really.

 would you be happy to run the idea past them?