[Arm-netbook] thoughts about EOMA68

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Mon Oct 8 16:03:32 BST 2012

mån 2012-10-08 klockan 15:10 +0100 skrev luke.leighton:

> > What about this?  Would it even be possible to connect a running EOMA68-based
> > system to a laptop-style chassis?
>
>  like a Motorola Atrix Lapdock? yes it would.  the first A10 EOMA-68
> CPU Card has USB-OTG and HDMI (just like the MK802 which is very
> popular to hook up to lapdocks), so in theory you'd just need a
> suitable cable.

I thought the question was about EOMA68 hotplug of a self-powered CPU
card into an I/O board. Not the non-EOMA side of things?

i.e. EOMA68 already powered via OTG, and then plugged into an EOMA68
laptop chassis (LCD + USB keyboard + battery + whatever) while the CPU
card is still powered on and running.

Regards
Henrik