[Arm-netbook] I Have An Possible Chance To Meet An ARM Senior Manager

Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross arm-netbook at aross.me
Mon Oct 8 14:56:41 BST 2012

Hmm need to refine my wording of my thinking so it is clear.
Here is what I was thinking:
Actually I was thing of the history. Neg first then any positives ,if
there are any.

By good I mean good quality reading/writings not the rubbish most so
call "journalists" pump out. A good example is the writings by yea FSF.

Not necessary "a solution".

Can't think of any questions.
Thanks