[Arm-netbook] RGB/TTL interface selection, why in EOMA-68

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Thu Nov 29 16:11:44 GMT 2012

tor 2012-11-29 klockan 11:36 +0000 skrev luke.leighton:

> if anyone can come up with better reasoning it'd best be done quick
> because the A10 module is almost ready.

>From what I understand the A10 module should be able to use LVDS without
hardware change. The LVDS1 & 2 pins are the same as LCD0, LCD0 D0-D9 is
LVDS1. But have not done a detail investigation, maybe missing some
needed control pin but I don't think so.

Just make sure the lanes are sufficiently balanced in their +/- pairs.
But I guess this should be needed anyway for reliable TTL operation and
the higher resolutions.

Regards
Henrik