[Arm-netbook] Pictures of tracks under A10 chip

jm joem at martindale-electric.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 10:00:31 GMT 2012

On Wed, 2012-11-28 at 10:49 +0100, Alejandro Mery wrote:

> >> Hi Joe,
> >>
> >> I sent the image to your email address.
> >>
> >> As mentioned, the DDR RAM is the biggest challenge, then the impedance
> >> matching which I tweak based on PCB material.
> >> PCB  manufacturers can also make the final impedance adjustments or
> >> provide you the proper values to use.
> >>
> >> Robert
> >
> > Robert, that image is fantastic!
>
> can it be made public so we all can enjoy it?

I second that request. My aim is to produce a complete KiCAD design of
SoM and release it open source.

(Personally I am surprised the SoC makers are not doing this as they
can make more money and more sales if they pulled their finger out and
ordered their engineers to post the material online asap!)