[Arm-netbook] EOMA-68 tablet/laptop/engineering-board PCB schematics design underway

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 03:14:29 GMT 2012

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:06 AM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 5:13 AM, luke.leighton <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> More exactly my version is 16.0.0 p001 (Released in 2007), there may be a
>>> way to use "Save As" to save for an older version, but since my version is
>>> quite old, you may lose some info.
>
>>  http://hands.com/~lkcl/eoma/kde_tablet/TABLET162.DSN
>
>  hi jean-luc, i've got to a point where i've got a hell of a lot done,
> just a few niggles, could you possibly do that PDF-translation thing
> again?  it'd be real handy.

 jean-luc, thank you for doing the PDF print thing: i've since
installed cups-pdf, hacked system.reg and user.reg into submission, i
think the main thing was changing LPT1:lp to LPT1:pdf and then
realising that it had to be CUPS:pdf, and now "print" actually works.

 this is great because i can now do PDFs myself, yaay!  also there's a
good chance of being able to do those machine-readable PDFs, providing
a means to export these schematics into a non-proprietary format.

 all good.