[Arm-netbook] debian for mele a1000 / a2000

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Thu May 31 07:22:02 BST 2012

ons 2012-05-30 klockan 21:55 -0400 skrev Gary Cramblitt:

> I'm a bit confused.  Suppose I want to go with layout #1.  Do I need a
> script.bin/mele_stock.bin or not?

Yes, and your boot.scr needs to load it where expected by the kernel
(0x43000000)

> Example boot.scr?  Compile boot.cmd to boot.scr with mkimage?

none yet. But you can use the default boot action as template using
ext2load instead of fatload.

wrapping it as an uimage is optional I think.

> Should the kernel be uImage or zImage or
> vmlinux or what?  How do I specify the MAC address?

uImage.

MAC is given in kernel arguments or script.bin settings.

Regards
Henrik