[Arm-netbook] A10 server dreamboard

krasi gichev krasimirr at gmail.com
Wed May 30 07:18:38 BST 2012

How about the wifi module on SDIO? This will be nice addition and wills
save one USB host. I know that this is possible and (some) wifi chips
supports SDIO interface. But I think that all chinese tablets are using USB
modules? Tsvetan has uploaded spec for one of usb module on his github and
it is USB interface. Anybody knows if SDIO modules are much different in
price?
I checked and saw that Realtek chips (RTL8188, 8191, 8192) are USB only.
Ralink (Mediatek) too. So it depends on the price difference on moving from
USB to SDIO based one (SDIO mode support for A10 in linux kernel?).