[Arm-netbook] A10 server dreamboard

Matti Palmström sjukfan at gmail.com
Tue May 29 21:58:11 BST 2012

On 05/29/2012 02:24 PM, Tsvetan Usunov - OLIMEX Ltd wrote:
> cheap LiPo 1.4Ah backup battery for stand alone operation few hours
> without main power supply instead to use costly UPS?

This so much. I've been looking for something like this for years. Even
a smaller battery that only gives you time to do a controlled shutdown
would be worth a lot to me.

Not sure I would really need that much memory though. If I really had
need for 2Gb ram I would probably use two or more computers instead.

/M