[Arm-netbook] MK802 mini pc case removed

krasi gichev krasimirr at gmail.com
Tue May 29 20:37:33 BST 2012

Can't remember exactly, but several day ago I saw reference schematic from
Allwinner and met this SY8008, without knowing that this is the power
supply. I can look around my downloads to find if it will help somebody.
But now that is interesting (the board). What could it be - those pads?
 Probably footprint for those missing ESD protection on the HDMI?
This button - could it be the one that brings LiveSuit bootloader mode?
Which chip is on the wifi module? Any chance for higher res pictures?