[Arm-netbook] MK802 mini pc case removed

Tsvetan Usunov - OLIMEX Ltd usunov at olimex.com
Tue May 29 20:09:20 BST 2012

2012/5/29 lkcl luke <luke.leighton at gmail.com>

> On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 7:36 PM, krasi gichev <krasimirr at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Can't remember exactly, but several day ago I saw reference schematic
> from
> > Allwinner and met this SY8008, without knowing that this is the power
> > supply. I can look around my downloads to find if it will help somebody.

SY8008 is low cost step down DCDC
what is interesting here is that they do not use AXP209 which means that
they either abuse A10 specs, either the power sequencing is not so critical
for A10, seeing that they spare the expensive TVS (one TVS cost as much as
SY8008 and there are 3 for the HDMI protection)  looks like this vendor
loves to gamble and do not care too much for the long term reliability of
this product