[Arm-netbook] debian for mele a1000 / a2000

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sun May 27 20:00:48 BST 2012

On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 7:44 PM, lkcl luke <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:
> someone named "gary" kindly created a page on how to build debian from
> source code for the meles.  as it was added at the top level i've
> moved it to the correct place, here:
>
>    http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/hacking_the_mele_a1000/Building_Debian_From_Source_Code_for_Mele/
>
> i've also fixed up the links on the allwinner_a10 page, and i'll just
> add a link to OSes on the mele a1000 hacking page.  hmm, time to split
> that page down into separate OSes.

 http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/hacking_the_mele_a1000/

 ok that's done.  page was getting a bit long, and that extra distro
as its own separate page just pushed me over the edge to tidy things
up, split it down into separate manageable distro pages.

 the only major significant one left to add is openembedded, but it's
probably best to wait until some media libraries with proper licenses
turn up.