[Arm-netbook] wits-tech EVB schematics

Peter Steenbergen p.steenbergen at j1nx.nl
Sun May 27 19:10:13 BST 2012

>> i don't think allwinner will do that. They just want to avoid
> responsibilities by not releasing the
> source code. And even releasing is not officially and publicly, it's
> "leaked".

Why is it "leaked". I am not a license guru, but isn't it true that
Allwinner need to provid the source to there customers in this case QWare
as they bought the hardware to make their tablet. QWare on their end only
need to release the source to their customers etc etc.

QWare just did what they need to do. Release the source to their customers.
For that reason, we could just stamp this source by "QWare released", which
is fine or not?