[Arm-netbook] OLIMEX A10 board

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sat May 26 17:32:26 BST 2012

On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Gordan Bobic <gordan at bobich.net> wrote:

> If you are late to the party (and EOMA is 6-12 months late in terms of
> other similar products appearing), the risk of coming up with something

 the EOMA-68 A10 CPU card is 6-12 months late.... don't  bloody remind me!

> issue isn't really going to matter any more because there will be
> another dozen off the shelf products that are shipping with 1GB. IMO
> EOMA shouldn't be aiming for the bottom.

 this first CPU card is just the first.  i can't say more until there
is some concrete news from the different SoC vendors that we're
talking with.  one of them is... well, it'll be out end of 2013 but
will be an absolute corker.  yes we are planning that far ahead, and
beyond  EOMA isn't a short-term project.