[Arm-netbook] wits-tech EVB schematics

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sat May 26 17:24:03 BST 2012

On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Gordan Bobic <gordan at bobich.net> wrote:

> Some of us have gotten blue in the face from holding our breath for so
> long...

 yeah you and me too.

 if we had even $50,000 it would be an entirely different story.  the
card would have been done by about... november of last year, and some
I/O boards as well, and we would be selling them by the bucket-load.

 instead the approach being taken is *not* to be beholden to anyone
for any cash (on the basis that usually they want some degree of
control over the project / company in return), but to do deals "in
kind", where everyone works "at cost" in order to benefit later.

 this will take longer - and you, gordan (all of you in fact) are an
important part of the equation.  without you there wouldn't _be_ a
project, because i would not be able to say to the clients "there are
people who will help you out and write software, just because they
want to, and you could pay them if you chose to help direct their
attention but otherwise the software might actually get written
anyway, just not necessarily on *your* timescale, so pay them if you
want it to be done a bit quicker, though".

 and that sort of thing, y'ken.