[Arm-netbook] OLIMEX A10 board

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sat May 26 10:04:48 BST 2012

On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 5:54 AM, Tsvetan Usunov - OLIMEX Ltd
<usunov at olimex.com> wrote:
>>  that will be fantastic.  it will be possible then to take those files
>> and create an EOMA-68 CPU Card from them as an open project, and this
>> will be very very easy to do because it will be a cut-down version of
>> what you're planning.
>>

> the CAD files will be released under CC-BY-SA so you can use them if you
> release your hardware under same licensee

 yes - i know.  if you are going to do the work anyway, would you be
interested to make an EOMA-68 CPU card, leaving room of course for the
WIFI module that you plan to put on?  (the WIFI module is the only
major difference).

 i will be happy to arrange royalty payments for you.

>>  do you have the EVB schematics from wits-tech already?
>>
> I expect next week parcel from Wits with the necessary info for A10

 would you like to receive the EVB schematics in advance of that?