[Arm-netbook] OLIMEX A10 board

moo cow magcrap at gmail.com
Fri May 25 21:28:48 BST 2012

Tsvetan,

hi,

sounds very interesting ... i think a good number of people are interested
in a cheap A10 board thats open enough to allow the general community to
easily support and develop it ... be good if you could stretch it to 1GB
RAM and clock it towards 1.5GHZ.

i know theres been a good deal of heat on this subject but personally I
dont have an issue if people want to earn money from patents on "open"
projects, though more generally patents nowadays are often used as a
barrier to entry to stifle competition and innovation.

.... for me its the final price, product functionality (and to a lesser
extent the degree of openess for community support and development) thats
important but i think for a lot of people a plain and simple "all in one
board" you propose sounds very interesting.

can i ask if you plan to include ethernet on it (i'm slowly eliminating
wifi devices from my flat to depollute the airspace :-)

rgds

ian