[Arm-netbook] UBoot for Allwinner F20 (Sun3i) - SD/MMC clocks/registers

sysfwlab sysfwlab at gmail.com
Wed May 23 23:47:02 BST 2012

Hello Henrik,
Thanks for help.
> The mmc controller code is shared between sun3i,sun4i,sun5i in kernel
> sources. drivers/mmc/sunxi-host/
Yes i understand now, but before it's name drivers/mmc/sun4i-host and
push me in bad way...
> No idea if register offsets are the same (whould expect so) but you have
> the register maps for all platforms in the kernel sources as well.
>
>    arch/arm/mach-sun?i/include/mach/platform.h
Yes ok for that now, this is my principale source of information with
the uboot sunxi_mmc
> The clock controller differ significantly. But you should be able to
> find the info you need from kernel sources + system.bin from a device
> firmware with SD support.
Yes it's clear now, i update this page :
Sun4i : http://www.sysfwlab.com/?p=564
Sun3i : http://www.sysfwlab.com/?p=585
And the clocking and gatting are clear for me too now.
> Regards
> Henrik

I currently modifing the uboot mmc driver accordly the sun3i register,
about to compile something :)
Many thanks

Bin