[Arm-netbook] Any plans to release A distro for the Mele

Alexandru Stoian lgstoian at gmail.com
Wed May 23 13:14:55 BST 2012

So I built the kernel and modules using the following commands :

make ARCH=arm sun4i_defconfig
make ARCH=arm menuconfig
make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabi- -j3 uImage
make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabi- -j3
INSTALL_MOD_PATH=output modules
make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabi- -j3
INSTALL_MOD_PATH=output modules_install

The uImage is 3.8 mb and the modules are 5.8. I got no errors doing
build. It was built on Debian Squeeze.

The branch is allwinner-v3.0-android-v2.

I used the skeleton sd card image from puppy linux. Copied the uImage
on the fat partition and on the ext4 I transfered my rootfs plus
modules.

The sd card seem to lock the device up and screen shows no signal.

Any ideas what I could of done wrong?

--
Cthulhu approves this message!