[Arm-netbook] policy for wiki and mailing list

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Tue May 22 22:14:57 BST 2012

On 22/05/12 20:40, lkcl luke wrote:
[...]
>> Right now you have a policy in place where contributors get thrown off
>> the mailing list if they contribute.
>
> ... in a non-productive way.  please do not misquote me.  please
> re-read what i said.

Okay. I give up. You win.

I'm sorry, but I really don't have the time or the inclination to deal
with this level of petty control-freakery. If you're willing to throw
people out for the sole reason that *you* think we're not productive...
I don't want to be here. This is a community, not your private playground.

So I'm leaving the mailing list. I don't need this in my life. I do wish
you luck with your project, I really do, but I can't cope with this.

To everyone else: I'm in the middle of a number of conversations; if you
feel I can be of any assistance, feel free to cc me. And there's some
kernel hacking I want to do, but that's better done on github than here
anyway.

│
│ "Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by
│ stupidity." --- Nick Diamos (Hanlon's Razor)