[Arm-netbook] policy for wiki and mailing list

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Tue May 22 20:57:45 BST 2012

Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir at cohens.org.il> writes:

> On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 07:42:52PM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:
>
>> Please do, at least we get to fix any issues that way.
>
> I believe I miss tags.

tags were already enabled (although there's no hint of this that you
could be expected to notice)

If you add a:

  [[!tag some/page some/other/page]]

directive to a page, tags are listed at the bottom of the page, with
links to the pages named, and the liked-to pages get a list of links
appended to them, so you'd normally make that page consist of a
description of the purpose of the tag -- see:

  http://ikiwiki.info/plugins/tag/

> I also "miss" searching. Is it possible to have a
> simple built-in search?

Seems like a reasonable idea -- I've turned the Xapian search plugin on.

Luke, that probably needs some CSS work to make it a little tidier
(although I quite like the way the search box straddles the top bar).

Cheers, Phil.