[Arm-netbook] Quad Core A9 with 64-bit Wide Memory Bus

Bari Ari bari at onelabs.com
Tue May 22 15:45:08 BST 2012

On 05/22/2012 09:37 AM, Gordan Bobic wrote:
> That page seems to show the option of buying 1 with a 4-6 week lead time.

NIT6X                     .MX6 QUAD CORE DEVELOPMENT KIT
NIT6XANDROID              I.MX6 ANDROID BUTTON
NIT6XSATA                 I.MX6 SATA CABLE
NIT6XW                    AD CORE DEVELOPMENT KIT - WIFI
NIT6X1024X600             AY WITH CAPACITIVE MULTI-TOUCH
NIT6X5MP                  I.MX6 5MP CAMERA
NIT6X800X480              AY WITH 4-WIRE RESISTIVE TOUCH

1 x NIT6X @ $220.00
6-8 week lead time

These were the part numbers that Arrow http://www.arrow.com/  gave me for the dev boards available through them. It looks like the dev boards are higher priced direct from Boundary Devices.

-Bari