[Arm-netbook] Documentation Proposal

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Tue May 22 15:40:39 BST 2012

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 9:03 AM, Tom Cubie <mr.hipboi at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 3:48 PM, Henrik Nordström
> <henrik at henriknordstrom.net> wrote:
>>
>> tis 2012-05-22 klockan 09:37 +0200 skrev Benjamin Henrion:
>> > Any idea how mplayer could use those proprietary hardware decoders?
>>
>> Not out of the box. Some coding is required to integrate it with ffmpeg
>> somehow.
>
> yes, i am pushing it now, ask them to release the hardware decode lib and
> sample code.
> ebsi4711, a XBMC developer has already got the XBMC gui running on mele box,

 superb!   is there a link to that anywhere?   hmmm... ha!
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Allwinner_A10

 that's hilarious.  do you see, people are linking all over the
internet to the rhombus-tech.net wiki?  they *don't* link to "random
mailing list threads".  and the reason is because it's an incredibly
valuable resource.

 hmmm, let me see if i can track down ebsi4711....
http://lists.phcomp.co.uk/pipermail/arm-netbook/2012-April/003224.html

 ha, tha's funny, tom: that's you, donating a box to him :)

 hmmm, nothing immediately like a source code page sticks out like a
sore thumb... i'll link the xmbc wiki page to the a1000 hacking page.