[Arm-netbook] A13 schematic

Tom Cubie mr.hipboi at gmail.com
Tue May 22 08:10:29 BST 2012

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Tsvetan Usunov, OLIMEX LTD <
usunov at olimex.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just got e-mail from friend in China that he have his hands on some A13s
> and will send to me next week few samples.
>
> Did someone from you came to reference schematic with A13 as the one for
> A10? I contacted Allwinner/Eva and she promised me schematic in May as now
> they are focused on their big customers.
>
> We are going to release OSHW A13-OLinuXino board as soon as we can and I
> will have some of the first prototypes to give to interested developers as
> we do with iMX233 board.
>
> Tsvetan

Hi Tsvetan

i have a good news for you. Just now our market guy, Eva, came to me and
talked about your
project. I think you will get the source code soon. And A13 source code
would be open soon.
Things change quickly.

Keep simple, stay foolish.