[Arm-netbook] Mele A1000 (android) doesn't recognize SATA

Dieter Guillaume dieter.guillaume+phcomp at gmail.com
Sun May 20 18:01:56 BST 2012

Hi guys,

I've recently purchased a Mele A1000. The device works great except for 1
thing. I can't access any content on my HDD. I tried via USB to esata, and
via the SATA port on top of the device.

It recognizes that there is a SATA drive inserted, but I can't see the
drive size or any files on the File Explorer or in the Storage Settings.

I installed an app called "Usb Host Controller" from the market, which
allows me to at least see my HDD and its size, but I can't mount it or
anything.

The drive is a 500Gb Seagate Momentus, which I formatted to FAT32 in a
single partition.

Anyone who has similar issues?