[Arm-netbook] Allwinner F20 (sun3i) SD/MMC boot minimal 'blinking led' app

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Sat May 19 21:21:02 BST 2012

lör 2012-05-19 klockan 20:44 +0100 skrev lkcl luke:

>  but, the most helpful thing would be to know what core it is - ARM9?
> ARM11? Cortex A8?  what CPU speed, how much maximum RAM and so on.

A quick google found
http://wenku.baidu.com/view/aef3b509844769eae009ed23.html

which as expected shows a lot of similarity with the I/O of A10.

Core: 400MHz/533MHz ARM926EJ-S
Memory: Up to 1GB SDR/DDR/DDR2/LPDDR SDRAM

Accelerated 2D graphics. No 3D graphics engine.
Accelerated HD codecs engine

I/O capabilities very similar to A10, but with slight differences.
- No built-in HDMI. External transmitter needed for LCD->HDMI.
- Apparently have a built-in smartcard interface

Regards
Henrik