[Arm-netbook] Allwinner F20 (sun3i) SD/MMC boot minimal 'blinking led' app

sysfwlab sysfwlab at gmail.com
Sat May 19 20:00:02 BST 2012

Hello Mr Mkcl Luck,

Thanks a lot for your congratulations, and many thanks for your project
and documentations...

I got another good news, i can send some chars from the Allwinner F20
serial ports...Yip ha !
Video & sources here : http://www.sysfwlab.com/?p=449

To understand what i do and achieve this, i write some F20 documentation
(comparaison from A10, clocking, etc..)
http://www.sysfwlab.com/?cat=8
(There is none on the web for F20...)

My final goal is to modify the sunxi u-boot (support only sun4i, sun5i
at the moment) to support sun3i platform.
Before i focus to create a small tools focus A16,F20,A10 CPU to valide
some F20 knowlegdes hypothesis.

I just see the "Mailing Policy" , i will not lie, i just understand the
board is not a "generalistic arm mailing"...oops...
Probably due to my bad english language, i dont ever do the relationship
between the famous rhombus website&the EOMA project and this mailing
list ...i send you all my apologies, so sorry...

I Hope i can continue to exchange technical information about my project
here. For the moment is too small, and in french, but may be in future,
i can write a good page about F20... or want to use it for your project :)

  ... now we could do with knowing a bit more about the F20, its
capabilities, pricing and availability :)

Ok, i think i understand :)
I'm not a company, just a pationed men, i probably not get all this
information but i can do the better i can do to get this information.

Best regards,

Bin