[Arm-netbook] policy for wiki and mailing list

lkcl luke luke.leighton at gmail.com
Sat May 19 11:38:49 BST 2012

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 8:27 AM, Mike Howard <mike at dewberryfields.co.uk> wrote:
> On 19/05/2012 01:46, lkcl luke wrote:
>> btw... it just occurred to me that of course by unsubscribing people
>> who violate the policy, they will of course be free to continue to
>> contribute to the project... by of course using the IRC and by
>> documenting things on the wiki.  so it actually works out well.
>>

> Or they could just not bother contributing useful information at all :)

 *sigh*, blehh.  yes, there is always that.  i'm counting on peoples'
desire to provide *useful* information in a structured fashion
overriding the present situation of "just throwing it out there and
hoping for the best".  i thought about subscribing as some fake users
"n00bs" asking repeatedly for information, in order to demonstrate the
point, but... naah.

 i'll have some more news and announcements to make in a couple of
weeks time which will explain why this is happening.