[Arm-netbook] arm-netbook Digest, Vol 23, Issue 50

FUKAUMI Naoki fun at naobsd.org
Fri May 18 09:53:49 BST 2012

hi

On 05/18/12 15:54, huaixiaoz wrote:
> I  built  CM9  followed the http://androtab.info/cyanogenmod/allwinner/
> project with the original kernel ,
> but  it failed  ..
> And  this is the adb  logcat  :http://pastie.org/3929147

about following error,
 > E/dalvikvm(   85): Could not stat dex cache directory
'/cache/dalvik-cache': No such file or directory

please make sure /cache partition is available on your device, /cache is
wiped, and how much space is left. you may need to add
"dalvik.vm.dexopt-data-only=1" to build.prop. refer
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=25725169#post25725169

about following error,
 > E/HAL     (   87): Cannot load library: link_image[1936]:    87 could
not load needed library 'libCedarX.so' for 'camera.exDroid.so'
(reloc_library[1285]:    87 cannot locate
'_ZN7android11LiveSession6seekToEx'...

my CM9 didn't have any files related to camera.exDroid.so. I guess you
added yourself. here is my answer to same question,
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=26237269#post26237269

but as I mentioned in that post, Quarx already did similar(better) work.
please refer his work.

--
http://androtab.info/